Consumers often struggle to source less than 1000 litres of HVO bio diesel and it is close to impossible – at present – to turn up at a Manchester area petrol station and fill up with HVO bio diesel.
Because biodiesel UK filling stations don’t really exist at present in the North West, this is an awkward situation for clients wishing to drastically lower net green house gas emissions by using hydrotreated vegetable oil fuel in their family car or fleet of vans.
While there are many headline grabbing blogs – for example, McDonalds trucks advertising how they recycle their cooking oil, it is still a headache to find where high quality HVO biodiesel Manchester for use in:
- Your car, pick-up, van, or truck.
- Building site plant, dumpers, and excavators.
- Emergency or site diesel generators.
- Your boat, barge or fishing boat.
- An agribusiness, local authority, or fleet of trucks can order 25,000 litres no problem, from a nearby bulk fuel wholesaler but ordering your own small quantity of HVO biodiesel is impossible – until now!
LubiQ HVO Fuels supply 10 or 20 litre UN approved jerrycans of HVO fuel sent to your door by courier quickly and easily. As a biodiesel Manchester, Lancashire, and Cumbria supplier, we are a family-run flexible and friendly company offering both 20 litre jerrycans, pallets, and 1000 litre IBC’s, oil spill trays, and fuel filler tubes.
HVO is a more advanced and stable biodiesel fuel than first generation FAME diesel, it is usable down to minus 25 Celsius, and it can be stored for upto 10 years. A 100% renewable paraffinic diesel fuel made from tallow, animal fats, and recycled used cooking oils.
Please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or download a technical data sheet on our UK produced biodiesel product on the link below: